CONSOLES AND TOTES
We offer a variety of consoles and totes to store your secure paper documents prior to scheduled onsite document destruction. Whether you need something small that fits under a desk or you have a high volume of documents need secure paper shredding, we have the right one for your needs. All of our containers are HIPAA compliant and secured with a lock to prevent unauthorized access. Upon installation, we will provide you with a key to the container should authorized personnel in your organization ever need access.
Our consoles will handle a large volume of documents, stored securely in a central location. Locking doors ensure security of your documents.
34″ high by 19″ wide by 16″ deep
For your industrial strength needs or for portability, our large totes are the answer. These large, locking containers can be easily moved from one location to the next and have the highest capacity.
42″ tall x 27″ wide x 27″ deep
CONTACT US RIGHT NOW!
We are serious about getting your business! Fill out this form and we will get back to you within the NEXT 4 BUSINESS HOURS!
A WORD FROM THE OWNER & OPERATOR
"Four Reasons To Use Document Destruction"
Don't get us wrong, using your own paper shredder is better than nothing, but organizations that implement internal shredding programs are not being as frugal or as secure as they think they are.
1. We shred your documents on-site in front of your eyes into confetti.
2. Document Destruction is NAID CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED for document shredding. Document Destruction is audited annually to verify that every employee is uniformed, bonded, I.D. badged, drug tested, criminally background checked and is fully trained in the latest security measures.
3. In addition to general liability insurance, Document Destruction has PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY COVERAGE to protect you against the following:
- Unauthorized access to or theft of sensitive documents
- Intentional acts by my employees
- Negotiable instruments falling into the wrong hands
- Identity theft stemming from information on sensitive documents
- Violations of privacy, i.e. involving medical records
4. Since starting Document Destruction in 2004, we have NEVER had a security breach or had a client's private & confidential documents fall into the wrong hands. Secure document destruction is vital to a company's survival. This includes trade secrets, customer lists, employee records and records that need to be protected as required by federal law. I am personally committed to helping protect your firm's information and guarantee that they are safe and will never see the light of day.