THE 4 BIGGEST “MYTHS” ABOUT DOCUMENT SHREDDING
1. MY OFFICE IS “TOO SMALL” AND DOESN’T GENERATE ENOUGH PAPERWORK TO JUSTIFY A DOCUMENT SHREDDING SURFACE.
No matter the size of your firm, you collect information: employee info, client info, price lists, banking info, etc. You are legally required to protect and properly destroy these documents. Our services ensure that you are compliant with all Federal and State laws and that your documents will never fall into the wrong hands.
2. I CAN’T AFFORD A SHREDDING SERVICE.
For the cost of a crappy shredding machine that you bought at the office supply store, which will probably break the first time you put more than two pages in it, you could have us do your shredding for you. We will design a shredding solution specifically for your firm, at a price that will fit your budget.
3. WE’VE GOT IT HANDLED, WE SHRED OUR DOCUMENTS OURSELVES.
Which employee of yours is performing this menial task and is now annoyed at having to do so? Can you prove that your paperwork was actually shredded and not just ending up in the trash? From unflattering reviews to corporate downsizing, employees can and will turn against their employers. You need not stray too far to encounter these types of individuals whose business ethics include selling corporate information to competitors or identity thieves. Your company now finds itself in a position that could have been avoided.
4. WE’VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM BEFORE—IF IT’S NOT BROKE, DON’T FIX IT.
Can you afford to have a problem? What will you say to the TV Camera and the attorneys that show up at your office asking how the documents from your firm, that you were legal responsible to protect, fell into the wrong hands?
CONTACT US RIGHT NOW!
We are serious about getting your business! Fill out this form and we will get back to you within the NEXT 4 BUSINESS HOURS!
A WORD FROM THE OWNER & OPERATOR
"Four Reasons To Use Document Destruction"
Don't get us wrong, using your own paper shredder is better than nothing, but organizations that implement internal shredding programs are not being as frugal or as secure as they think they are.
1. We shred your documents on-site in front of your eyes into confetti.
2. Document Destruction is NAID CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED for document shredding. Document Destruction is audited annually to verify that every employee is uniformed, bonded, I.D. badged, drug tested, criminally background checked and is fully trained in the latest security measures.
3. In addition to general liability insurance, Document Destruction has PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY COVERAGE to protect you against the following:
- Unauthorized access to or theft of sensitive documents
- Intentional acts by my employees
- Negotiable instruments falling into the wrong hands
- Identity theft stemming from information on sensitive documents
- Violations of privacy, i.e. involving medical records
4. Since starting Document Destruction in 2004, we have NEVER had a security breach or had a client's private & confidential documents fall into the wrong hands. Secure document destruction is vital to a company's survival. This includes trade secrets, customer lists, employee records and records that need to be protected as required by federal law. I am personally committed to helping protect your firm's information and guarantee that they are safe and will never see the light of day.