WHY USE A PROFESSIONAL SHREDDING SERVICE?
IT’S MORE SECURE:
Employees are busy and it is easy for them to bypass the shredding process. An unshredded form in the trash could lead to regulatory fines, lawsuits, and embarrassment. The ease of outsourcing your shredding makes employees far less likely tim improperly discard confidential information.
IT’S LESS EXPENSIVE:
Offices shredders are slow and will only handle small amounts. The cost of labor combined with the cost of shredders (and replacement shredders) are usually considered more than the cost of a qualified service. Of course, if using our convenient and secure service prevents a data breach the cost savings is beyond calculation.
THERE IS A RECORD OF COMPLIANCE:
Using a properly selected, qualified and secure destruction service establishes a legal record of an ongoing proper information destruction program. This will be critical if an issue arises. Shredding in-house provides no such record.
IT’S THE LAW THAT YOU PROPERLY DESTROY CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS!
CONTACT US RIGHT NOW!
We are serious about getting your business! Fill out this form and we will get back to you within the NEXT 4 BUSINESS HOURS!
A WORD FROM THE OWNER & OPERATOR
"Four Reasons To Use Document Destruction"
Don't get us wrong, using your own paper shredder is better than nothing, but organizations that implement internal shredding programs are not being as frugal or as secure as they think they are.
1. We shred your documents on-site in front of your eyes into confetti.
2. Document Destruction is NAID CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED for document shredding. Document Destruction is audited annually to verify that every employee is uniformed, bonded, I.D. badged, drug tested, criminally background checked and is fully trained in the latest security measures.
3. In addition to general liability insurance, Document Destruction has PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY COVERAGE to protect you against the following:
- Unauthorized access to or theft of sensitive documents
- Intentional acts by my employees
- Negotiable instruments falling into the wrong hands
- Identity theft stemming from information on sensitive documents
- Violations of privacy, i.e. involving medical records
4. Since starting Document Destruction in 2004, we have NEVER had a security breach or had a client's private & confidential documents fall into the wrong hands. Secure document destruction is vital to a company's survival. This includes trade secrets, customer lists, employee records and records that need to be protected as required by federal law. I am personally committed to helping protect your firm's information and guarantee that they are safe and will never see the light of day.