FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
At Document Destruction, we offer Onsite document Shredding. Nothing leaves your place of business until it has been turned into confetti and can never fall into the wrong hands. We are an award winning Cincinnati Ohio paper shredding company.
What items are suitable for shredding?
• Billing records
• Customer lists
• Credit card receipts
• Financial reports
• Legal briefs and documents
• Medical records
• Memos/notes containing customer information
• Payroll and employment documents
What happens to the documents after shredding?
All shredded paper is recycled.
How do you charge for your services?
We charge flat rates and by the pound. This allows us to cut your costs 20-30% less than our competitors. Billing is based on the frequency of pickups.
Why should I employ a shredding provider instead of using my own shredder?
Simply put, it is cost effective to do so. It will cost you more money to shred in-house rather than have our service do it for you. You will find that you save money in not only the cost of shredders, maintenance and disposal, but large labor costs as well, especially if you annualize the time your staff spends standing over their personal shredder.
CONTACT US RIGHT NOW!
We are serious about getting your business! Fill out this form and we will get back to you within the NEXT 4 BUSINESS HOURS!
A WORD FROM THE OWNER & OPERATOR
"Four Reasons To Use Document Destruction"
Don't get us wrong, using your own paper shredder is better than nothing, but organizations that implement internal shredding programs are not being as frugal or as secure as they think they are.
1. We shred your documents on-site in front of your eyes into confetti.
2. Document Destruction is NAID CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED for document shredding. Document Destruction is audited annually to verify that every employee is uniformed, bonded, I.D. badged, drug tested, criminally background checked and is fully trained in the latest security measures.
3. In addition to general liability insurance, Document Destruction has PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY COVERAGE to protect you against the following:
- Unauthorized access to or theft of sensitive documents
- Intentional acts by my employees
- Negotiable instruments falling into the wrong hands
- Identity theft stemming from information on sensitive documents
- Violations of privacy, i.e. involving medical records
4. Since starting Document Destruction in 2004, we have NEVER had a security breach or had a client's private & confidential documents fall into the wrong hands. Secure document destruction is vital to a company's survival. This includes trade secrets, customer lists, employee records and records that need to be protected as required by federal law. I am personally committed to helping protect your firm's information and guarantee that they are safe and will never see the light of day.