HOME SHREDDING COMPANY
YES, WE CAN COME TO YOUR HOME
AND SHRED YOUR PRIVATE RECORDS.
Keep Your Home Office Secure with On-Site Document Shredding with Document Destruction.
If you work from home, you likely have sensitive documents that need to be shredded regularly. But what’s the best way to get rid of them? You could take them to a local document shredding company, or you could have a shredding company come to your home office. Here are a few advantages of the latter option.
1. It’s more convenient.
When you have a busy home office, the last thing you want to do is take time out of your day to drive to a shredding company. Having a shredding company come to you is much more convenient and will save you time in the long run.
2. It’s more secure.
If you’re handling sensitive information, you’ll want to make sure it’s properly disposed of so that it doesn’t fall into the wrong hands. When a shredding company comes to your home office, you can watch as they shred your documents on-site. This way, you’ll know for certain that your information is being destroyed properly and won’t end up in someone else’s hands.
3. You’ll save money.
Shredding companies often offer discounts for on-site document shredding services. This means that you’ll save money by having the company come to you instead of going to them. Plus, you won’t have to worry about fuel costs or wear and tear on your vehicle.
YES – I want Document Destruction to come to my home to shred my documents.
If you work from home and need to dispose of sensitive documents, have Document Destruction come to your home office instead of taking the documents to them. It’s more convenient, more secure, and can even save you money in the long run!
Call Document Destruction and talk to a Real-Person NOW!!!
CONTACT US RIGHT NOW!
We are serious about getting your business! Fill out this form and we will get back to you within the NEXT 4 BUSINESS HOURS!
A WORD FROM THE OWNER & OPERATOR
"Four Reasons To Use Document Destruction"
Don't get us wrong, using your own paper shredder is better than nothing, but organizations that implement internal shredding programs are not being as frugal or as secure as they think they are.
1. We shred your documents on-site in front of your eyes into confetti.
2. Document Destruction is NAID CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED for document shredding. Document Destruction is audited annually to verify that every employee is uniformed, bonded, I.D. badged, drug tested, criminally background checked and is fully trained in the latest security measures.
3. In addition to general liability insurance, Document Destruction has PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY COVERAGE to protect you against the following:
- Unauthorized access to or theft of sensitive documents
- Intentional acts by my employees
- Negotiable instruments falling into the wrong hands
- Identity theft stemming from information on sensitive documents
- Violations of privacy, i.e. involving medical records
4. Since starting Document Destruction in 2004, we have NEVER had a security breach or had a client's private & confidential documents fall into the wrong hands. Secure document destruction is vital to a company's survival. This includes trade secrets, customer lists, employee records and records that need to be protected as required by federal law. I am personally committed to helping protect your firm's information and guarantee that they are safe and will never see the light of day.