At Document Destruction, we offer Onsite document Shredding. Nothing leaves your place of business until it has been turned into confetti and can never fall into the wrong hands. We are an award winning Cincinnati Ohio paper shredding company.
Document Destruction, LLC will install specifically designed secure paper shredding containers that are HIPAA Compliant throughout your facility in designated areas.
Our bonded, uniformed personnel will collect your confidential materials from the secure containers on a regular scheduled basis and complete the destruction process on the premises.
The documents are processed through an industrial bulk paper shredding truck, leaving confetti-sized pieces. The shredded remains are then recycled for the betterment of our environment.
Document Destruction provides you with a certificate of destruction with the invoice at the conclusion of the transaction.
A WORD FROM THE OWNER & OPERATOR
"Four Reasons To Use Document Destruction"
Don't get us wrong, using your own paper shredder is better than nothing, but organizations that implement internal shredding programs are not being as frugal or as secure as they think they are.
1. We shred your documents on-site in front of your eyes into confetti.
2. Document Destruction is NAID CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED for document shredding. Document Destruction is audited annually to verify that every employee is uniformed, bonded, I.D. badged, drug tested, criminally background checked and is fully trained in the latest security measures.
3. In addition to general liability insurance, Document Destruction has PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY COVERAGE to protect you against the following:
- Unauthorized access to or theft of sensitive documents
- Intentional acts by my employees
- Negotiable instruments falling into the wrong hands
- Identity theft stemming from information on sensitive documents
- Violations of privacy, i.e. involving medical records
4. Since starting Document Destruction in 2004, we have NEVER had a security breach or had a client's private & confidential documents fall into the wrong hands. Secure document destruction is vital to a company's survival. This includes trade secrets, customer lists, employee records and records that need to be protected as required by federal law. I am personally committed to helping protect your firm's information and guarantee that they are safe and will never see the light of day.