Document Destruction, LLC. , which is based in Cincinnati, Ohio has been serving the tri-state since 2004. President and founder of American Data Products, Inc., Mike Callihan, is a senior member of Document Destruction, LLC’s management team.
Document Destruction, LLC is i-SIGMA certified for mobile operation. The Certification Program establishes minimum standards for employee hiring and screening, operations, the destruction process, and insurance as well as other security factors. To view our certificate, click on the AAA Certification logo on any page in our website.
“Secure document destruction is vital to a company’s survival. This includes trade secrets, customer lists, price lists, employee records and records that may in the near future need to be protected and required by federal law. I am personally committed to helping protect your firm’s information.”- Mike Callihan Owner/Operator Document Destruction LLC
CONTACT US RIGHT NOW!
We are serious about getting your business! Fill out this form and we will get back to you within the NEXT 4 BUSINESS HOURS!
A WORD FROM THE OWNER & OPERATOR
"Four Reasons To Use Document Destruction"
Don't get us wrong, using your own paper shredder is better than nothing, but organizations that implement internal shredding programs are not being as frugal or as secure as they think they are.
1. We shred your documents on-site in front of your eyes into confetti.
2. Document Destruction is NAID CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED for document shredding. Document Destruction is audited annually to verify that every employee is uniformed, bonded, I.D. badged, drug tested, criminally background checked and is fully trained in the latest security measures.
3. In addition to general liability insurance, Document Destruction has PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY COVERAGE to protect you against the following:
- Unauthorized access to or theft of sensitive documents
- Intentional acts by my employees
- Negotiable instruments falling into the wrong hands
- Identity theft stemming from information on sensitive documents
- Violations of privacy, i.e. involving medical records
4. Since starting Document Destruction in 2004, we have NEVER had a security breach or had a client's private & confidential documents fall into the wrong hands. Secure document destruction is vital to a company's survival. This includes trade secrets, customer lists, employee records and records that need to be protected as required by federal law. I am personally committed to helping protect your firm's information and guarantee that they are safe and will never see the light of day.