Scheduled ONSITE Document Shredding
We provide regularly scheduled shredding with containers provided free of charge.
One Time Bulk Shredding
Great for spring cleaning!
SECURE RESIDENTIAL SHREDDING
Wouldn’t you like the security and convenience of having a residential paper shredding services come right to your door?
SECURE MEDICAL SHREDDING
Doctors, hospitals, and other medical groups have been trusting Document Destruction to provide HIPAA compliant shredding and recycling of their patient and company records since 2005.
SECURE LEGAL SHREDDING
Every firm needs a legal document shredding company they can trust. Your clients, by extension, want the same thing.
SWITCHING SHREDDING SERVICE PROVIDERS
If you already have a Cincinnati paper shredding service, we will give you the most competitive bid on the market. To make the transition to our service easier, we have created a downloadable termination form that you can print on your company letterhead.
If you have special document destruction needs that are not listed here, please contact us to discuss your needs. For these and all other services listed, we will be happy to give you a quote.
CONTACT US RIGHT NOW!
We are serious about getting your business! Fill out this form and we will get back to you within the NEXT 4 BUSINESS HOURS!
A WORD FROM THE OWNER & OPERATOR
"Four Reasons To Use Document Destruction"
Don't get us wrong, using your own paper shredder is better than nothing, but organizations that implement internal shredding programs are not being as frugal or as secure as they think they are.
1. We shred your documents on-site in front of your eyes into confetti.
2. Document Destruction is NAID CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED for document shredding. Document Destruction is audited annually to verify that every employee is uniformed, bonded, I.D. badged, drug tested, criminally background checked and is fully trained in the latest security measures.
3. In addition to general liability insurance, Document Destruction has PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY COVERAGE to protect you against the following:
- Unauthorized access to or theft of sensitive documents
- Intentional acts by my employees
- Negotiable instruments falling into the wrong hands
- Identity theft stemming from information on sensitive documents
- Violations of privacy, i.e. involving medical records
4. Since starting Document Destruction in 2004, we have NEVER had a security breach or had a client's private & confidential documents fall into the wrong hands. Secure document destruction is vital to a company's survival. This includes trade secrets, customer lists, employee records and records that need to be protected as required by federal law. I am personally committed to helping protect your firm's information and guarantee that they are safe and will never see the light of day.